Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 0 - Starting the Blog & Trip Preparations


(Daffodil Glade, Morton Arboretum - age 2)


Tommy & I have always been like peas & carrots without effort. Over the past year I've enjoyed posting pictures of our outdoorsy adventures on my Facebook Page. With our two week road trip to the National Parks of the American West coming up tomorrow, I thought that now would be the perfect time to start a blog for friends and family that want to see & hear what we've been up to in more detail than what is appropriate for Facebook. My laptop & phone are set up for daily updates starting tomorrow, & I will do my best to keep up. However, I am guessing that internet access & speed will be spotty at times. Tomorrow will be a driving day with a stop in Brandon, South Dakota. The day after that our ultimate destination will be Mount Rushmore and the Black Hills of South Dakota. I put more time & energy into planning this particular trip than any before. We are hoping for the journey of a lifetime & also hope that you enjoy riding along with us.

Sincerely, Rebecca & Tommy

 (Peas... Tommy's first birthday party)

(Carrots... Rockin' out with Mom - age 4)


(Smashing a Hot-N-Ready together even before such things existed - age 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment